Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Wife Left Me

for the weekend and took our daughter with her. I have a filet mignon that I can do anything with for Sunday dinner. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: Conversation with a filet mignon steak (USDA Choice).

Steak: So are you ever going to defrost me?
Me: Not today, anyway.
Steak: Why not?
Me: I just came back from the grocery store with a package of Vienna Beef franks, Mary Ann buns, and a jar of relish. I have mustard, tomatoes and onions in the refrigerator.
Steak: You are not doing a single darn thing for my self-esteem.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dana said...

You do realize that the headline of this article made me jump for just a second. Bad, nk, bad!

Of course, you have to actually cook the hot dogs, and that involves both work and dirtying a pot. Two bologna sandwiches on rye, with mustard (from a squeeze bottle, no dirtying a knife) and either barbeque or salt and vinegar potato chips in the sandwich, along with an ice-cold Mountain Dew, will work just fine. That way, you'll get some of the four main food groups, sugar, salt, caffeine and cholesterol, and have a completely balanced diet.

Sat Jan 02, 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home