Monday, April 28, 2008

It's St. George's Day In The Orthodox Church

But if Patterico wants to make it "Post Like Instapundit Day" I'll play along.

Heh!
Posted by Glenn Reynolds at 9:41:01 a.m

Patterico likes the new Nikon 3000 Turbocharged Emulsifying Antioxidant Moustache Trimmer.
Posted by Glenn Reynolds at 9:41:02 a.m

Ouch.
Posted by Glenn Reynolds at 9:41:03 a.m

The Instawife made ChiliMac according to the InstaRecipe.

UPDATE: Reader nk emails “I like to let my ChiliMac sit for exactly three minutes and eighteen seconds for the perfect consistency”. Yup.
Posted by Glenn Reynolds at 9:41:04 a.m

Nanotechnology as a cure for the summer-time blues.
Posted by Glenn Reynolds at 9:41:05 a.m

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially liked the nanotechnology addition at the end, but you need a few Amazon and Popular Mechanics links.

(No word verification!)

Tue Apr 29, 05:06:00 PM  
Blogger nk said...

Heh! Or Ouch!

I really meant what I said about him being praiseworthy for promoting blogging and the internet. I was only half-joking about Dr. Helen -- she is a beautiful girl but I don't have the competence to judge his looks. ^_^

Tue Apr 29, 06:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home