The scene below is all I have seen of the entire Sopranos series. If I want stories of amoral, murderous, sociopathic slimebuckets I'll review some of my case files. The only reason I even looked up this scene on YouTube is because so much fuss is being made about it, see e.g. here. But to tell the truth, the screenwriter and director do seem to know how long-married couples with children talk to each other.
Friday, June 15, 2007
- Name: nk
- Torturing Men In Pink Underwear -- Sometimes To De...
- Trust The Government On The Amnesty Bill
- Reason Number 347 Not To Send Your Kid To A Public...
- Pettiness, Vanity And Envy
- Possum gizzards and turnip greens
- Why Cousins Shouldn't Marry
- Sunday Morning Giggle: Hilarious COPS/Star Wars P...
- Toto, I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore
- I Like Michelle Malkin Again