Sunday, July 12, 2009

AT&T Sucks

For the last six months or more, my AT&T/SBCGlobal connection has only worked half the time. Now, I know what the problem is. They have oversold their service and the server will not give me an IP when it gets busy. But the dishonest creeps refuse to admit it. Every time I call them, I get a different story. I have heard at least twenty variations of "it's a line problem". Not bad enough, sometimes I get a little creep in India or San Francisco who tries to dissect my computer.

If you have a choice, avoid AT&T or any of its subsidiaries such as SBCGlobal for your internet service provider.

1 Comments:

Anonymous DRJ said...

I use AT&T, too, and it's good to know what the problem is. I got so tired of talking to "Bob" in India that I quit trying.

However, the last time I tried AT&T's Live Chat and it worked better. I'm sure I was "chatting" with someone in India but there weren't any language issues the way there typically are on the phone.

Mon Jul 13, 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home